Monday 25 January 2010

Real life catching up

I've just posted in the Stuff to Scrap forum that I quit the Designer Darling Competition. I would have still loved to continue, but I simply don't have enough time for designing at the moment. I'm still so glad I made it through to round 3, but I didn't get a lot of sleep the last two weeks (call me night-designer, lol) and I won't be able to go on like this for another month.

Maybe the next contest will also include the weekend for doing the weekly challenges. Then I'll definitly be there!

For now I'm looking forward to concentrating on scrapping a bit more. I did project 365 last year, I did weekly layouts from April all the way to New Year's. So there's quite a few January photos waiting for me. And I want to concentrate on the "Design Your Life" Workshop by Cathy Zielske (I am still busy with that as well). Did I mention how funny she is? And the workshop is really worth the money, I am already starting to look at my layouts differently. Here are two pretty cool pages that I made with the templates that Cathy is providing for the course:








So for now: GOOD NIGHT (I am SO looking forward to sleeping!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment