Monday 8 August 2011

Ride it cowgirl kit and a freebie

I think I did mention before that I joined SAHM Scrapper's (aka Becky) creative team. Together with Christi she's "Designing Divas" and they've just released a super-cute kit today, that's called "Ride it Cowgirl"(goes for boys just as well!).

Here's the preview (linked to store). If you like it, it's a good idea to get it now because this week it will only be $ 2.50.

If you want to have a closer look before you buy the kit, enjoy downloading the cluster freebie I made for you (just a bit further down)!! HAVE FUN!



4 comments:

  1. cant seem to find the pass word thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks adorable. Is there a password I'm not seeing? Help!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for letting me know!
    So sorry, the problem should be fixed now, there are no passwords required.
    Please contact me if it's still not working, otherwise enjoy the freebies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the cluster - I'll have to check out the entire kit!

    ReplyDelete