Sunday, 6 December 2009

Little in between freebie

My grandmum used to have a tin box full of buttons that I liked to play with when we visited her. I've always loved the variety of shapes, material and colors and spent hours sorting them (it was a big tin box). My mum also has a tin box full of buttons. When she throws out old clothes that are too worn for charity, she cuts off the buttons and keeps them.

Did I mention I also have my own button tin box (although it's quite a little one in comparison)? It seems to be a kind of a family tradition.

Well anyway. Today I borrowed my mum's box and made a little freebie for you (300 dpi). Hope you enjoy it.


















ILR_My Mums Red Buttons.zip

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 07 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Dec. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, this is Scrappycocoa, I just read your comment, I checked my email and never got your application. Could you please resend it? Call it closed, but since you originally applied I will take a look! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo pretty. I too have a button tin. Your mum had some beautiful red buttons. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's very artful and creative of you! Good thinking! I remember my moms button jar too! The colors are very nice , now all's we need are green ones to make it christmassy!:)

    ReplyDelete