Thursday 10 December 2009

Same template, different file type

Here is the template from my last post once more. This time I saved every single layer as a PNG file (except layer one, which is a 300 dpi, 12x12 inch jpeg).

PNG Files Template.zip

If you need help how to use this, there are tutorials (for different kinds of software) on the DSP homepage for how to use this type of templates (quick clicks):

Digital Scrapbook University

Just go to "using DSP products" and than to "Quick Clicks, using" and pick which software you're using.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link . I tried making a page with the template you posted yesterday , but I failed lol. I suck at it so bad .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Dec [LA 04:24pm, NY 07:24pm] - 11 Dec [UK 12:24am, OZ 11:24am] ).

    ReplyDelete