Friday 19 February 2010

I got a beautiful blogger award!!

Jackie has sent me a blog award!! Thank you so much, Jackie. You really made my day!

Beautiful Blogger

Rules for this Award:
  • Thank the person who kindly passes this to you, and link your award back to them!
  • List 7 things about yourself.
  • Pass it on to 15 Beautiful Bloggers!
7 Things about myself (got this from "Fill in the blanks Friday" at Lauren's blog "the little things we do"):

1. If I could medal in an olympic event it would be fencing. It looks like such a graceful sport and I've always loved those old cloak-and-sword movies.

2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take a Swiss knife and a tent. (Maybe I'd rather take a charged mobile phone to call for help. Or if I knew someone would save me within a day I would take sunlotion and a 5 litre bottle of Grenadilla juice.)

3. ... are my most irrational fear. No idea. I think reality can be much scarier than most things I could think of. Still, since reading "It" I don't like clowns that much anymore ...

4. I'd rather do the dishes by hand everyday, than have to eat Mc Donald's everyday.

5. I am on holiday at the moment. I finished my last tasks at work 3 hours ago and will only return to the office in three week's time. Life can be great!

6. I should really be getting the suitcases that are downstairs in the cellar. And make some veggie rice to use up whatever could go rotten in the fridge while we fly to visit Eugene's parents on Monday.

7. One of my favorite things in all the world is walking on an empty beach when the tide is low looking at all the little things that you find in tidal pools.

1 comment:

  1. Yay your welcome! Now you have to pass it on to 15 others . good luck with that !

    ReplyDelete