Saturday 3 April 2010

Long time no blog!

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let anyone visiting here know that I'm taking a little break from designing, blogging and posting freebies.

Eugene and I are moving into a really nice rental flat close to his work and since the place is brand new, we need to furnish it. So currently I'm spending all my time on drawing plans, walking around furniture stores (IRL and online) and packing boxes. We just bought our kitchen last week and I can't wait to actually use it (I might still only be making toast, but in a really cool oven).

It's very exciting, but leaves little time for anything else. I still love designing and scrapbooking, so as soon as everything is a bit quieter, I'll be posting freebies again!

I'll see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Exciting time for you- hope it all goes smoothly:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to here you will be back soon. Moving to a new place is great and stressful. Good luck with that. Take care.

    ReplyDelete